Calendar | Enrol
Mobile MOUSe is the preferred INSTRUCTOR
Excel basic course
provider for Australia's
Basic Course will introduce attendees that are new (or relatively
new) to Excel,
all of the fundamentals of the program. Users will learn how to build
from scratch including the creation and alteration of formulas. Users
will then learn how to format a spreadsheet using the
applications various formatting features. Finally, attendees will be shown
how to setup and manage the various printing and page setup options of
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE
Users who are relatively new to Microsoft
Excel and also have limited or no experience in building
a spreadsheet from scratch.
DURATION: 1 full
day (9am to 4pm)
VENUE: Onsite (your
premises) or Inhouse (our premises)
MINIMUM ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENTS
• This course is not intended for new users to computing.
• Attendees must have keyboard and mouse skills.
PART ONE - WORKSHEET AND WORKBOOK BASICS
• The Excel Interface
• Workbook and Worksheet Views
• Building a spreadsheet from scratch
• Inserting / Deleting / Renaming Sheets
• Cells & Data
• Highlight cells, rows, columns
• Insert / Delete / Hide columns and rows
• Cut, Copy & Paste
• Entering & Editing Cell Data
• Using the AutoFiller
• Formula Fundamentals
• Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction
• Checking Spelling and other Proofing options
• Find & Replace (Data and Formatting)
PART TWO - MANAGING WORKSHEETS AND WORKBOOKS
• Formatting Worksheets (Row, Cell & Column formats)
• Numeric formats
• Aligning, Rotating, Merging, Indents, Text Wrapping
• Borders & Colours
• Column Widths and Row Heights and AutoFit
• Freeze and Split Panes
• Previewing, Printing & Altering Page Setups
• Page Setup Configuration
• Headers & Footers
• Sheet and Print settings
• Page Breaks
• Export workbooks (e.g. PDF, CSV, Other Formats)
• File Management
PART THREE - GRAPHICS
• Inserting Graphics
• Manipulate and Format Graphics
IS THIS THE RIGHT EXCEL
COURSE FOR YOU?
Not sure which excel course is the right one for you?
Take our free, zero obligation excel
self assessment here. More
Essentials Course (Intermediate)
Expert Course (Advanced)
Formula Workshop Course (Advanced)
Dashboards (Day 1) Course (Advanced)
Dashboards (Day 2) Course (Advanced)
VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) Course (Advanced)
[back to the top]
basic training in Perth
is conducted at your premises (office / factory) or... alternatively,
Excel Courses can be delivered at Unit 1 / 41 Action Rd,
Malaga, Perth, WA.
With our onsite
excel training options, we come to you with our laptop computers
and projection equipment to deliver the Excel
course of your choice.
We can deliver custom
Excel training courses (i.e. you choose specific aspect(s)
of our Excel
courses that you would like delivered).
Excel training is structured to Microsoft
Office Certification, in addition, every Excel
course comes with free online support.
Our pricing structure is unique. The more people you enrol in an excel
course, the cheaper the excel
course becomes (which is great for companies and friends).
For all of the reasons above (and more), Australias'
biggest companies acknowledge the features and benefits of training
MOUSe. Our professional approach and intricate knowledge
of the features and abilities of Excel
have saved our clients millions of dollars after they implemented the
features we have made them proficient in. More
Our trainers are known for their knowledge
and helpful, friendly approach. All of our excel
courses are taught by experienced, certified and qualified
instructors, who individually have a minimum of 15 years training
• The best Excel
training in Perth
• A detailed high quality manual -> download
• Free downloadable practice files
• Online support
• A certificate of attendance (on request)
• Zero Hassle, FREE PARKING when attending at our premises
Click the image below to view our current perth
training schedule and potentially book your classroom seat(s).
» TRAINING FACTS
There are many myths about training - reasons suggested
for postponing skill development. Whether it’s a process that is
not being followed, technology under utilised – every organisation
benefits from training...
Mobile MOUSe is an authorised testing center for
the range of internationally recognised Microsoft Office Certifications.
» VENUE & ROOM HIRE
Need a meeting or training room? Options range
from a day to a years lease.