Calendar | Enrol
Mobile MOUSe is the preferred INSTRUCTOR
Excel intermediate course
provider for Australia's
THIS COURSE IS TAILORED TOWARDS STUDENTS OBTAINING THE MICROSOFT
OFFICE SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION (MOS).
course will teach attendees how to correctly structure spreadsheets,
build functions and formulas as well as easily format spreadsheets using
handy tips and tricks (including shortcuts). Attendees will also learn
how to link data (and perform calculations) across worksheets and workbooks.
Attendees will also learn how to correctly (and easily) structure and
manage various types of charts to effectively present your excel
spreadsheet data in a graphical format.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE
Users who want to improve or sharpen their exisiting basic
skills in Excel.
Much emphasis is placed on the quickest and easiest ways to accomplish
activities in Microsoft
DURATION: 1 full
day (9am to 4pm)
VENUE: Onsite (your
premises) or Inhouse (our premises)
MINIMUM ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENTS
• This course is not intended for new users to computing or spreadsheets.
• Attendees must have keyboard and mouse skills.
PART ONE - FORMULA DESIGN
• Advanced Paste Options
• Entering formulas
• Order of Operations (Enforcing Precedence)
• SUM / AVERAGE / MAX / MIN / COUNT(A) functions
• Percentage formulae
• Absolute and Relative Referencing
• Using the IF function
• Good spreadsheet design
PART TWO - ENHANCING AND REVISING WORKBOOKS
• Naming Ranges
• Cell Styles
• Modifying the Quick Access Toolbar
• Modifying Workbooks
• Moving & copying worksheets
• Grouping worksheets
• More Complex Formulas
• Calculations across sheets and workbooks
• Linking sheets and workbooks
• Using 3D Reference functions (for summary sheets)
• TODAY(), NOW(), EDATE()
• Nesting within an IF function
• Conditional Formatting
• Data Validation
• Format as Table
PART THREE - CHARTS AND sparklines
• Pie / Column / Bar / Line charts
• Scaling & printing chart objects
• Modifying charts
• Editing & formatting charts
• Sparklines (Excel 2010 / 2013 only)
ADDITIONAL SELF STUDY (MOS CERTIFICATION)
• Worksheet Navigation*
• Print a worksheet or workbook*
• Apply and modify cell formats*
• Merge or split cells*
• Create row and column titles*
• Hide and unhide rows and columns*
• Manipulate Page Setup options for worksheets*
• Manipulate print options for worksheets*
• Create and format worksheets*
• Manipulate workbook views*
• Split and Freeze Panes*
• Create and manage Comments*
• Apply and manipulate illustrations*
• Create and modify images by using the Image Editor*
• Share spreadsheets by using Backstage*
* Covered in our Excel
basics course - but self study content is provided in our
student workbook / prep-guide.
IS THIS THE RIGHT EXCEL
COURSE FOR YOU?
Not sure which excel
course is the right one for you? Take our free, zero obligation excel
New Users Course (Basic)
Expert Course (Advanced)
Formula Workshop Course (Advanced)
Dashboards (Day 1) Course (Advanced)
Dashboards (Day 2) Course (Advanced)
VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) Course (Advanced)
[back to the top]
Intermediate training in Perth
is conducted at your premises (office / factory) or... alternatively,
Excel Courses can be delivered at Unit 1 / 41 Action Rd,
With our onsite
excel training options, we come to you with our laptop computers
and projection equipment to deliver the Excel
course of your choice.
We can deliver custom
Excel training courses (i.e. you choose specific aspect(s)
of our Excel
courses that you would like delivered).
Excel training is structured to Microsoft
Office Certification, in addition, every Excel
course comes with free online support.
Our pricing structure is unique. The more people you enrol in an excel
course, the cheaper the excel
course becomes (which is great for companies and friends).
For all of the reasons above (and more), Australias'
biggest companies acknowledge the features and benefits of training
MOUSe. Our professional approach and intricate knowledge
of the features and abilities of Excel
have saved our clients millions of dollars after they implemented the
features we have made them proficient in. More
Our trainers are known for their knowledge and
helpful, friendly approach. All of our excel
courses are taught by experienced, certified and qualified
instructors, who individually have a minimum of 15 years training
• The best Excel
training in Perth
• A detailed high quality manual -> download
• Free downloadable practice files
• Online support
• A certificate of attendance (on request)
• Zero Hassle, FREE PARKING when attending at our premises
Click the image below to view our current perth
training schedule and potentially book your classroom seat(s).
» TRAINING FACTS
There are many myths about training - reasons suggested
for postponing skill development. Whether it’s a process that is
not being followed, technology under utilised – every organisation
benefits from training...
Mobile MOUSe is an authorised testing center for
the range of internationally recognised Microsoft Office Certifications.
» VENUE & ROOM HIRE
Need a meeting or training room? Options range
from a day to a years lease.