Calendar | Outline | Enrol | Enquire | Pricing | Assessment
UPCOMING PUBLIC DATES:
Thu 22 Feb
PUBLIC (ENROL 1) PRICE: $
Mobile MOUSe is the preferred INSTRUCTOR LED SharePoint Site Owners and Administrators (SharePoint Advanced) Course provider for Australia's largest companies.
COURSE TARGET SKILL SET: ADVANCED
TRAINING COURSE DURATION: 1 Day (9am - 4pm)
TRAINING VENUE: Our Premises (In-house Perth)
Minimum Attendance Requirements
• This training course is not intended for new users to computing or Microsoft Office.
• Attendees should have strong keyboard and mouse skills.
• Attendees MUST have either attended our SharePoint Site Users (Intermediate) Course or...
• Possess proven equivalent required knowledge
Upon completion of this SharePoint Owners / SharePoint Administrator course, students will be able to create SharePoint sites and setup site security. Users will gain in-depth experience with custom lists & libraries and views as well as Content Types, SharePoint Document Templates and Site Metadata. Attendees will also learn about Content Management, Content Organizer configuration and workflows as well as how to apply Information Management (Retention) Policies. Microsoft SharePoint Site customization and detailed SharePoint Site Administration options are also covered in this SharePoint Site Owners Advanced Training Course.
PLEASE NOTE : THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY RUN WITH SHAREPOINT 2013 AND IS SUITABLE FOR CANDIDATES WHO HAVE ACCESS TO SHAREPOINT 2013 (ON PREMISE) OR OFFICE 365 (O365) USING THE CLASSIC EXPERIENCE.
This course has been designed for anyone with a working knowledge of SharePoint and needs to know how to setup, manage, maintain and secure a SharePoint team site.
See How We Roll
PART ONE - CREATING SHAREPOINT SITES
• Creating Team and Blog Sites
• Add and Edit Wiki Pages
• Creating and Editing Links (Hyperlinks and Wiki links)
PART TWO - SHAREPOINT SECURITY
• Creating SharePoint groups
• Adding and removing users to a SharePoint group
• Breaking or setting permission inheritance
• Create a new site with unique permissions
PART THREE - LISTS AND LIBRARIES
• Creating "Out of the Box" Lists
• Creating Document Libraries
• Creating Custom Lists
• Creating Custom List and Site Columns
• Setting Validation • Importing Excel Spreadsheets
PART FOUR - LIST, LIBRARY AND VIEW SETTINGS
• Enabling Content Approval
• Manually Controlling Content Approval
• Enabling and Managing Version Control
• Creating, Editing and Filtering Views
• Standard Views
• Datasheet Views
• Gantt Views
• Access Views
• Enabling and Implementing Ratings
• Defining Other Advanced List or Library Settings
• Deleting Lists and Libraries
Outline (PDF) Enrol Now Onsite Quote
PART FIVE - CONTENT TYPES AND METADATA
• Content Types Overview
• Allowing the Management of Content Types
• Creating Site Content Types
• Adding or Creating Columns as Metadata
• Add a Content Type to a List or Library
• Change New button order / Default Content Type
• Defining the Content Type document template
• Creating Documents with repeating Metadata Fields
• Exporting Metadata for analysis
PART SIX - ADDITIONAL SITE ADMIN SETTINGS
• Web / App Part Fundamentals
• Configure an Automatic Approval Workflow
• Creating an Information Management Policy
• Enable and Configure the Content Organiser
• The Drop-off library
• Change the Site Look and Feel
• Change the Site logo
• Customising the Quick Launch & Top Link Bar
• Tree View
• Regional and Language Settings
• Creating a Site template
Related SharePoint Courses in Perth
If you are not sure if this is the right Microsoft SharePoint Course for you, why not take our zero obligation online SharePoint training course skills questionnaire? Alternatively investigate one of our other SharePoint Training Course options below...
SharePoint Site Users (Intermediate SharePoint Course)
Online Microsoft SharePoint Training Courses
Our Inhouse SharePoint Site Owners Administrators (Advanced) Training in Perth is conducted at Unit 1 / 41 Action Rd, Malaga, Perth, WA. Note that we have plans to make this course available onsite (Office / Factory / Regional / Mine Sites).
We can also deliver custom SharePoint training courses (i.e. you choose specific aspect(s) of our SharePoint courses that you would like delivered) or you can chat to us to see if there is the possibility of doing something even more custom.
Our Microsoft SharePoint training is structured to Microsoft Office Certification, in addition, every SharePoint course comes with free online support.
What Students Say
Standard Course Inclusions
InHouse Training (Our Venue)
For all SharePoint Courses our venue we supply the following at no extra cost.
• State of the Art Training Facilities
• Free Parking
• Free Refreshments
• Student Manuals
• Free Downloadable Exercise Files
• Post Course Student Support
• Certificate of Attendance
• Dynamic, Qualified Experienced trainers
• An Amazing Training Experience :-)
Our Social Media Links
Mobile MOUSe is an authorised testing center for
the range of internationally recognised Microsoft Office Certifications. Click the graphic below for more information about Microsoft Office Certification.
There are many myths about training - reasons suggested for postponing skill development. Whether it's a process that is not being followed, technology under utilised – every organisation benefits from training...