Calendar | Outline | Enrol | Enquire | Pricing | Assessment
UPCOMING PUBLIC DATES:
Wed 21 Feb
PUBLIC (ENROL 1) PRICE: $
Mobile MOUSe is the preferred INSTRUCTOR LED SharePoint Site Users (SharePoint Intermediate Course) provider for Australia's largest companies.
COURSE TARGET SKILL SET: INTRO / INTERMEDIATE
TRAINING COURSE DURATION: 1 Day (9am - 4pm)
TRAINING VENUE: Our Premises (In-house Perth)
Minimum Attendance Requirements
• This training course is not intended for new users to computing or Microsoft Office.
• Attendees should have strong keyboard and mouse skills.
This one day SharePoint course has been designed to provide an introduction and awareness to the capabilities of SharePoint. This course has been designed to provide a balance of theory and classroom discussion combined with "hands on" time. This course is intended to provide an in-depth overview of how to properly drive a SharePoint Site and its features from an end-users perspective. Candidates will learn to Navigate and search SharePoint Sites as well as gain experience with Document Management, Version Control. SharePoint Workflows, and also dynamically linking various Microsoft Office applications to data in Microsoft SharePoint. Attendees will also learn to share info with colleagues as well as manage and customise pages in their Team Site.
PLEASE NOTE : THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY RUN WITH SHAREPOINT 2013 AND IS SUITABLE FOR CANDIDATES WHO HAVE ACCESS TO SHAREPOINT 2013 (ON PREMISE) OR OFFICE 365 (O365) USING THE CLASSIC EXPERIENCE.
Users who are new to SharePoint or users who and / or who needs to get up to speed on how SharePoint can be used to collaborate and share information with co-workers. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that candidates attend this course before attending our SharePoint Site Owners course.
See How We Roll
PART ONE - INTRODUCTION TO SHAREPOINT
• Navigating through your SharePoint Team Site
• Opening a document from a Shared Documents Library
• Using Search to find content
PART TWO - LISTS AND LIBRARIES
• Upload a document
• Upload multiple documents
• File Management Tasks in SharePoint
• File Management using Windows Explorer
• Creating a default SharePoint List
• Working with Tasks and Gantt Charts
• Working with Contacts
• Working with Calendars
• Editing Item Properties
PART THREE - DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
• Co-Author a Word document
• Checking out and checking in a document
• Managing Versions (Major & Major Minor)
• Working with the Recycle Bin
Outline (PDF) Enrol Now Onsite Quote
PART FOUR - WORKFLOW FUNDAMENTALS
• Start a pre-configured workflow
• Monitor the status of a workflow
• Participating in a workflow
PART FIVE - OFFICE INTEGRATION
• Creating Item and List or Library Alerts
• Emailing Links to Colleagues
• Synchronising SharePoint Data for Offline Use
• Connect SharePoint list data to MS Office Applications
PART SIX - WIKI PAGES AND WEBPARTS
• My Sites and Social Collaboration in SharePoint
• Create a new Wiki Page
• Images on a page
• Update (Edit) a page
• Adding basic navigation Hyperlinks
• Adding basic App / Web Parts to a page.
Related SharePoint Courses in Perth
If you are not sure if this is the right Microsoft SharePoint Course for you, why not take our zero obligation online SharePoint training course skills questionnaire? Alternatively investigate one of our other SharePoint Training Course options below...
SharePoint Site Owners (Advanced SharePoint Course)
Online Microsoft SharePoint Training Courses
Our Inhouse SharePoint Site Users (Intermediate) Training in Perth is conducted at Unit 1 / 41 Action Rd, Malaga, Perth, WA. Note that we have plans to make this course available onsite (Office / Factory / Regional / Mine Sites).
We can also deliver custom SharePoint training courses (i.e. you choose specific aspect(s) of our SharePoint courses that you would like delivered) or you can chat to us to see if there is the possibility of doing something even more custom.
Our Microsoft SharePoint training is structured to Microsoft Office Certification, in addition, every SharePoint course comes with free online support.
What Students Say
Standard Course Inclusions
InHouse Training (Our Venue)
For all SharePoint Courses our venue we supply the following at no extra cost.
• State of the Art Training Facilities
• Free Parking
• Free Refreshments
• Student Manuals
• Free Downloadable Exercise Files
• Post Course Student Support
• Certificate of Attendance
• Dynamic, Qualified Experienced trainers
• An Amazing Training Experience :-)
Our Social Media Links
Mobile MOUSe is an authorised testing center for
the range of internationally recognised Microsoft Office Certifications. Click the graphic below for more information about Microsoft Office Certification.
There are many myths about training - reasons suggested for postponing skill development. Whether it's a process that is not being followed, technology under utilised – every organisation benefits from training...