Calendar | Enrol
Mobile MOUSe is the preferred INSTRUCTOR
Word advanced course
provider for Australia's
THIS COURSE IS TAILORED TOWARDS STUDENTS OBTAINING THE MICROSOFT
OFFICE EXPERT OR MASTER CERTIFICATION (MOS).
Advanced course is designed to give intermediate users of
Microsoft Word additional skills to produce professional and easily managed
documents. Attendees will learn how to use styles to their advantage to
produce more effiicient documents. Sections, Styles, Macros, Forms, Fill-in
fields, Tracked Changes, Template creation and Quick Parts are some of
the key components of this course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE
This course is designed for people who work in longer and more complex
documents than the standard letters that are commonly produced in word.
Typically anyone involved in writing, creating or formatting report, thesis,
tender, manual or other long documents is an ideal candidate to attend
DURATION: 1 full
day (9am to 4pm)
VENUE: Onsite (your
premises) or Inhouse (our premises)
MINIMUM ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENTS
• This course
is not intended for new users to computing.
• Attendees already have Intermediate
• Attendees must have keyboard and mouse skills.
PART ONE - ADVANCED DOCUMENT FORMATTING
• Create and Apply Section Breaks
• Customizing Paragraphs
• Import data from Excel
• Calculations in tables
• Sorting in lists & tables
• Creating & Applying Styles
• Paragraph Styles
• Character Styles
• Styles for Heading Numbering
• Styles for Bullets and Numbering
• Table Styles
PART TWO - MACROS, TEMPLATES AND QUICK
• Customizing Word with Macros
• Recording macros
• Opening documents that contain macros
• Examine & edit macros
• Deleting macros
• Customizing Menus & Toolbars
• Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
• Customizing the Ribbon (Office 2010 only)
• Create and Edit a Template
• Create and manage Quick Parts & Autotext
• Sharing Workgroup Templates
PART THREE - REFERENCING CONCEPTS
• Creating References for Easy Navigation
• Image and table captions
• Indexes, table of contents, authorities
• Endnotes & Footnotes
• Moving around larger documents
PART FOUR - ADVANCED COLLABORATION
• Comparing and Merging / Combining documents
• Viewing, Inserting and Editing comments
• Track Changes in a Document
• Set track changes options
• Accepting & Rejecting changes
• Merge multiple reviewer inputs
• Protect Documents from Changes
• Certify Documents with Digital Signatures
• Create and Edit User Forms
• ASK / FILLIN and REF Fields
ADDITIONAL SELF STUDY (MOS EXPERT CERTIFICATION)
• Execute Mail Merge*
• Create a Mail Merge by using other data sources*
• Create labels and envelope forms*
* Covered in our Word
Essentials Training - but self study content is provided
in the student MOS prep-book.
IS THIS THE RIGHT WORD
COURSE FOR YOU?
Not sure which word course is the right one for you? Take our free, zero obligation
word self assessment
» Word New Users Course (Basic)
» Word Essentials Course (Advanced)
Complex Documents Course (Advanced)
[back to the top]
Our Word advanced training in Perth
is conducted at your premises (office / factory) or... alternatively,
Word Courses can be delivered at Unit 1 / 41 Action Rd,
With our onsite
word training options, we come to you with our laptop computers
and projection equipment to deliver the Word course of your choice.
We can deliver custom
Word training courses (i.e. you choose specific aspect(s)
of our Word courses that you would like delivered).
Word training is structured to Microsoft
Office Certification, in addition, every Word course comes with free online support.
Our pricing structure is unique. The more people you enrol in an word course, the cheaper the word course becomes (which is great for companies and friends).
For all of the reasons above (and more), Australias'
biggest companies acknowledge the features and benefits of training
MOUSe. Our professional approach and intricate knowledge
of the features and abilities of Word have saved our clients millions of dollars after they implemented the
features we have made them proficient in. More
Our trainers are known for their knowledge and
helpful, friendly approach. All of our word courses are taught by experienced, certified and qualified
instructors, who individually have a minimum of 15 years training
• The best Word
training in Perth
• A detailed high quality manual -> download
• Free downloadable practice files
• Online support
• A certificate of attendance (on request)
• Zero Hassle, FREE PARKING when attending at our premises
Click the image below to view our current perth
training schedule and potentially book your classroom seat(s).
» TRAINING FACTS
There are many myths about training - reasons suggested
for postponing skill development. Whether it’s a process that is
not being followed, technology under utilised – every organisation
benefits from training...
Mobile MOUSe is an authorised testing center for
the range of internationally recognised Microsoft Office Certifications.
» VENUE & ROOM HIRE
Need a meeting or training room? Options range
from a day to a years lease.